Monday, March 27, 2006

Marking the NB Chapter

Finally moved to Neutral Bay. We'll be doing a hefty amount of walking from now on. Went to work 3 times last week due to 1. pulling a sickie and 2. taking a day off to move stuff over to the new place.

Did the move Fri and Sats, both days are tiring but very productive. Need to unpack 3 boxes more (books, scarves, magazines, stationery and more soft toys) plus rearrange things big time.

Bernee came over Friday for a one-on-one talk about things that matter most. Was a rather quick one but I got so much out of it, more because of all the realizations involved.

Bought an oh so sweet cake for Pierre's bday. Had it with a lot of water and a good number of friends. He was happy. First birthday in Sydney, 3 birthday songs, 2 birthday cakes. Not bad at all.

Did a trip to Ikea yesterday and got a picture frame, a mirror and bathroom mats. I realized I have to take one of the drawer boxes back and swap it for another as they gave mom the wrong box previously. I wonder how we can take the wrong box over, and the right one back. Wish us luck.

I FINALLY got my exit interview form from SB. FINALLY. I had to email the HR lady, and she responded after a few minutes. Easy peasy and I was actually waiting for an apple to fall from the tree.

I have to once again live by To Do Lists and get organized. It's a choice, not a discipline. That['s something Bernee would have said.

No comments: